The simplicity for the turning of prototypes and small series, the technology for the performance, this mini-lathe is available in 2 versions : standard and Pack Pro
• ISO programming, industry standard.
• Allows the main turning operations (trimming, turning grooving, boring, drilling, threading, tapping follow up of complex profiles).
• Continuous variation of the spindle speed allowing the milling at constant cutting speed.
• Allows the milling at constant feed rate.
• Automatic turret with 4 or 8 tools (in option).
• Automated tools measuring with 4 keys probe.
• Reversing of the direction rotation of the spindle by program.
• Design and ergonomics.
• Compact dimensions.
• Graphic and automatic programming by CAD software.
• Simplicity of use and taking over perfect for the prototyping and the small series.
• Turning of soft materials and soft metals (brass, aluminium…).
• Compliant with the European safety directives
|Versions||Chuck (mm)||Turret tools-holder||Turret indexing||Manual mobile headstock|
|Standard lathe||Ø 80||2 positions||In option||Manual|
|Pack pro lathe||Ø 125||4 positions||In standard||Automatic|