Thanks to their simplicity of use, to their amazingly fine milling results and to their wide surface of milling, the charly4U/2U are a reference in the field of the education. Sold in thousands of copies these machines strengthen their position as the leader on the maket of the machinery for the National Education
• Performance and dynamics of the millings.
• XYZ stroke 310 x 220 x 160 mm (charly4U).
• XYZ stroke XYZ 600 x 420 x 280 mm (charly2U).
• Structure made of very rigid steel.
• Double guiding by prismatic rails in grinded steel with re-circulating ball bearings.
• Integrated greaser on each axis.
• Interpolation 3 dynamic axes.
• Easy, fast and reliable tool change and point-zero pickup, thanks to the tool sensor.
• Design and ergonomics.
• 180° visibility.
• Lighting : integrated halogen.
• Installation, taking over and immediate training.
• Compliant with the European safety directives.
• 2D and 3D milling.
• Many options : “brush-less” servo-motors, micro-lubrication, automatic tool changer, depression table, high frequency spindle with integrated electronic converter, very high frequency 40 000 rpm spindle with liquid cooling, fourth axis.